Last updated: October 10, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Zamzam Capital LLP.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Bangalore, India.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Zamzam Capital LLP, accessible from https://www.zamzam-capital.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- We respect your privacy
(a) Zamzam Capital LLP respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
(b) “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you. This includes information such as your name, email address, identification number, or any other type of information that can reasonably identify an individual, either directly or indirectly.
- What personal information is collected
(a) Zamzam Capital LLP will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you submit to our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
(b) You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send you information, provide updates and process your product or service order.
(c) We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
(d) Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
- How we collect your personal information
- How we use your personal information
(a) Zamzam Capital LLP may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information about our products or services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you.
(b) Zamzam Capital LLP will use personal information only for the purposes that you consent to. This may include to:
(i) provide you with products and services during the usual course of our business activities;
(ii) administer our business activities;
(iii) manage, research and develop our products and services;
(iv) provide you with information about our products and services;
(v) communicate with you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to, by telephone, email, sms or mail; and
(vi) investigate any complaints.
If you withhold your personal information, it may not be possible for us to provide you with our products and services or for you to fully access our website.
(c) We may disclose your personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, legal proceedings or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
(d) If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases.
- Disclosure of your personal information
(c) We will only collect your personal information with your express consent for a specific purpose and any data collected will be to the extent necessary and not excessive for its purpose. We will keep your data safe and secure.
(d) We will also process your personal information if it is necessary for our legitimate interests, or to fulfil a contractual or legal obligation.
(e) We process your personal information if it is necessary to protect your life or in a medical situation, it is necessary to carry out a public function, a task of public interest or if the function has a clear basis in law.
(f) You must not provide us with your personal information if you are under the age of 16 without the consent of your parent or someone who has parental authority for you. We do not knowingly collect or process the personal information of children.
- Security of your personal information
(a) Zamzam Capital LLP is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Complaints about privacy
(a) If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to email@example.com . We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
(a) When you visit our website, we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
(c) Third party sites
Our website may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Zamzam Capital LLP is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.